Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary...

Hard to believe that today is our 37th wedding anniversary. Just like clock work I got the phone call from the florist who has delivered a dozen roses to me every year on this date....

Never fail, no matter where I happen to be on this day, these flowers show up. We were once on vacation in Jamaica, had a knock on the door and a man showed up with a beautiful bouquet of red roses. "Do you know how hard it is to find roses in Jamaica in January", said my wonderful husband...but he did it, with the help from our florist in Indiana.

This is one of the many reasons I love this man, he is dependable and thoughtful and always finds ways to show me how much I mean to him. He will never sing me a song, or write me a poem, but he will deliver me red roses in January any place in the world. Can't ask for much more than that.

I am so blessed to have found him so many years ago and to grow old with him. Thank you God.

Love ya Jim.

1 comment: