Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year and time for new things!

Welcome to the first entry for the Williams Clan blogspot. I am addicted to some of my extended family blogs, have to read them every day and when they don't post I feel a little disappointed, love the pics of the kids growing up right before my eyes.

Since I have wonderful nieces and nephews spread out from New York to Arizona to Florida and friends all over the world (who all don't call/write often enough)...I thought this year I'd try to blog and keep us up to date on all the family news/events etc....


We'll see how this goes and how often I can update the site, you know me and how I love to start something new and then RAPIDLY loose interest--problem of us ADHD affected. But, I am going to try to do this for 2009 and hopefully it will keep our large family connected a little bit more.








Here's some Christmas Pics for you.










Santa was busy this year, he rang in C-town Christmas arriving to light up the city, then he helped the Shop with a Cop, visited the Williams family and the Duvall family and even made a visit to his boss's family (Charlie & Dot) ....we had a ball!
















This is the Duvall family kiddo's: Lindsey, August, Eli, Aleah, Jackson, and of course, the Duvall adult kids.










The Williams' family visit by Santa: Jackson, Kaleigh, Kendra and Evan.
We also had good friends (Jimmy, Monica and Debby) stop by and share Chrismas with us, and honored us by singing us a few songs in Spanish! What a wonderful Christmas blessing.

The biggy news today is the anticipated arrival of our newest family member, Heather, Paul and August Tandy are expecting the arrival today around 2:30'ish their newest family member. She will be delivered by C-section and her name is Penelope Joyce Lee Tandy....she is expected to be a big girl, last week assumed weight was over 9 lbs....hopefully pictures tomorrow. Pray for health and safe delivery of mom and babe.
Belated Happy New Year and God's blessing to you all.
Love ya all. Aunt Dar

No comments:

Post a Comment